Binder And Binder charges you fees as you go along and it is not "free" like they advertise.
Binder and Binder's advertisement says there is no fee until we win your case to collect Social Security.
That coulldnt be farther from the truth.
I HAD to stop them from continuing because I could afford them anymore.
Couldnt afford it.
I would receive letters and phone calls saying they needed a check for $30 here and $50 there because this is what the hospitals require...etc.
Their "free" service does not include photo copy fees, medical record fees and any other fee that it takes to work on your case.
I actually fell for this for the first 2 years.
I would get letters asking for money BEFORE they would continue.
I called and was told that the percentage they get if they win your Social Security does NOT include fees needed for the paperwork to get to that point.
YOU as the consumer have to pay for that.
After several hundred dollars I had to stop them from going any further. I was giving up groceries to go even this far.
It's a total rip off.117b4d2d review #207292
You may also like
- "Dionne Choyce got me 5 years in Prison for a DUI He will rob you clean and does not even think about it. Please do not think he is slick He is not He..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I am so disgusted! I shop at Shoperite dew times a week with a family of 6, that's a lot!!! I just opened a package of "Shoperite hickory smoked Pork..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "Hello everyone....likewise i was really disperate when i ordered a couple of dress from martofchina. My last order was made on January 4, 2015. There´s a lot of waiting..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."