Binder And Binder charges you fees as you go along and it is not "free" like they advertise.
Binder and Binder's advertisement says there is no fee until we win your case to collect Social Security.
That coulldnt be farther from the truth.
I HAD to stop them from continuing because I could afford them anymore.
Couldnt afford it.
I would receive letters and phone calls saying they needed a check for $30 here and $50 there because this is what the hospitals require...etc.
Their "free" service does not include photo copy fees, medical record fees and any other fee that it takes to work on your case.
I actually fell for this for the first 2 years.
I would get letters asking for money BEFORE they would continue.
I called and was told that the percentage they get if they win your Social Security does NOT include fees needed for the paperwork to get to that point.
YOU as the consumer have to pay for that.
After several hundred dollars I had to stop them from going any further. I was giving up groceries to go even this far.
It's a total rip off.review #207292
You may also like
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "This guy Uses mulitple names the feedback online is horrible. He uses the name Richard Tellez and Richard Santos he is located at 14509 Sylvan St HE IS NOW USING A BOGUS..."
- "Do you want to earn tons of money, have control over others' lives, not be held accountable for anything, and live a life of luxury without even working? Do you happen..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "We ordered a pizza and wings, this is what our wings looked like...."
- "I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen. I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled..."
- "Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla. Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing. Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA. Had..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."