Binder And Binder charges you fees as you go along and it is not "free" like they advertise.
Binder and Binder's advertisement says there is no fee until we win your case to collect Social Security.
That coulldnt be farther from the truth.
I HAD to stop them from continuing because I could afford them anymore.
Couldnt afford it.
I would receive letters and phone calls saying they needed a check for $30 here and $50 there because this is what the hospitals require...etc.
Their "free" service does not include photo copy fees, medical record fees and any other fee that it takes to work on your case.
I actually fell for this for the first 2 years.
I would get letters asking for money BEFORE they would continue.
I called and was told that the percentage they get if they win your Social Security does NOT include fees needed for the paperwork to get to that point.
YOU as the consumer have to pay for that.
After several hundred dollars I had to stop them from going any further. I was giving up groceries to go even this far.
It's a total rip off.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Atty. Jensen A.Sanhi fake lawyer and a swindler.Apolonia Bolisay Lu accompanied by his son Roland Bolisay Lu filed a complaint of estafa and extortion against fake lawyer Atty. Jensen A.Sanhi..."
- "NEVER returns calls. Has no advice. USELESS and doesn't seem to know the laws when I ask him pointed questions. Tells you what you want to hear, then when it..."
- "I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "We ordered a pizza and wings, this is what our wings looked like...."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday. As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box..."
- "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..."
- "I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and..."