Binder And Binder charges you fees as you go along and it is not "free" like they advertise.
Binder and Binder's advertisement says there is no fee until we win your case to collect Social Security.
That coulldnt be farther from the truth.
I HAD to stop them from continuing because I could afford them anymore.
Couldnt afford it.
I would receive letters and phone calls saying they needed a check for $30 here and $50 there because this is what the hospitals require...etc.
Their "free" service does not include photo copy fees, medical record fees and any other fee that it takes to work on your case.
I actually fell for this for the first 2 years.
I would get letters asking for money BEFORE they would continue.
I called and was told that the percentage they get if they win your Social Security does NOT include fees needed for the paperwork to get to that point.
YOU as the consumer have to pay for that.
After several hundred dollars I had to stop them from going any further. I was giving up groceries to go even this far.
It's a total rip off.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "A rock hauler overtook my vehicle and drifted into my lane to make contact on the driver's side of my car. I leaned on my horn because there was no..."
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "This guy is the same guy who scammed me years ago with Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions, I lost my home, then divorce followed, here is the link http://usacomplaints.com/business-finance/546130-ameristar-foreclosure-solutions-llc-bill-ray-complaints-reviews.html This guy just steals your..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."
- "This new system, all the hoops and the bs that you have to go through to purchase the "bitcoins" to post on backpage. They deleted my ad due to "Community..."