Binder and Binder Social Security Attorney
I am disabled, and with the help of Binder and Binder Social Security attorneys, I was awarded Social Security benefits for a closed period of 17 months.The attorneys were paid their 30% but I didn't receive all of what I was awarded.
This was roughly 3 years ago & despite my numerous phone calls, they have done NOTHING to help me get the rest of my payment (aprox. $6,000.00)
Their policy is that the client isn't charged unless their case is won. They got their money!
It's not fair!No One there to help me!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "Complaints ALJ Director and Chief, OAH Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) General Jurisdiction Division 1515 Clay Street As a UCLA graduate I went through an identification theft and fraud at a Citibank,..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc. 1380 Stonegate WayFerndale, WA 98248(360) email@example.comThe box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."
- "I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come. First of it took a long time to get here second I..."
- "I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and..."