Binder and Binder Social Security Attorney
I am disabled, and with the help of Binder and Binder Social Security attorneys, I was awarded Social Security benefits for a closed period of 17 months.The attorneys were paid their 30% but I didn't receive all of what I was awarded.
This was roughly 3 years ago & despite my numerous phone calls, they have done NOTHING to help me get the rest of my payment (aprox. $6,000.00)
Their policy is that the client isn't charged unless their case is won. They got their money!
It's not fair!No One there to help me!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "Dionne Choyce got me 5 years in Prison for a DUI He will rob you clean and does not even think about it. Please do not think he is slick He is not He..."
- "Their is a Doyle and O'donnell, the problem is who is clancey?The firm added it as a trick to make it sound like they were Boston Legal. They act as..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..."
- "I ordered one tee shirt, paid full price. After waiting about one month, I was told that they ran out of ink, and was told I would be reimbursed half..."
- "So basically I got my third last night. The top is my ear, and the bottom is what it's supposed to look like! My piercer did a horrible job. I..."
- "Jeff Kostecki was hired to replace drywall that had already been removed. He was paid in full & did not finish the job. Repeatedly lied & said he would be..."