Binder and Binder Social Security Attorney
I am disabled, and with the help of Binder and Binder Social Security attorneys, I was awarded Social Security benefits for a closed period of 17 months.The attorneys were paid their 30% but I didn't receive all of what I was awarded.
This was roughly 3 years ago & despite my numerous phone calls, they have done NOTHING to help me get the rest of my payment (aprox. $6,000.00)
Their policy is that the client isn't charged unless their case is won. They got their money!
It's not fair!No One there to help me!f1af21a review #126765
You may also like
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "First and foremost this is NOT a complaint, but an awareness raising eye opener! Binder and Binder (nor ANY OTHER disability advocacy company and or law firm) does NOT have any..."
- "I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- " After 5 kids I finally lost the weight to fit into my dream dress I had been storing for a few years. Took it to Zoots for a few..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."