Binder and Binder Social Security Attorney
I am disabled, and with the help of Binder and Binder Social Security attorneys, I was awarded Social Security benefits for a closed period of 17 months.The attorneys were paid their 30% but I didn't receive all of what I was awarded.
This was roughly 3 years ago & despite my numerous phone calls, they have done NOTHING to help me get the rest of my payment (aprox. $6,000.00)
Their policy is that the client isn't charged unless their case is won. They got their money!
It's not fair!No One there to help me!1052f42e review #126765
You may also like
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and..."
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "I used to love love love Pepsi.....but over the last couple years I have noticed that it isn't what it used to be! It gets FLAT entirely to fast where..."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "I just want to say that my two thousand and five Chrysler Jimmy Chrysler 300 C I have had one problem out of the car since I purchased it and..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- "I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full. Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken. Inspect..."