Binder and Binder Social Security Attorney
I am disabled, and with the help of Binder and Binder Social Security attorneys, I was awarded Social Security benefits for a closed period of 17 months.The attorneys were paid their 30% but I didn't receive all of what I was awarded.
This was roughly 3 years ago & despite my numerous phone calls, they have done NOTHING to help me get the rest of my payment (aprox. $6,000.00)
Their policy is that the client isn't charged unless their case is won. They got their money!
It's not fair!No One there to help me!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my account with them back in October and they still continued charging my bank they took $340 out of my bank all at once. Before I signed up..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "During the period May 2013 to May 2014 I used the legal services of a Pakistani citizen in Dubai. His name is Shakeel A. Mian and he is from the..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times. They stated my previous tanning salon closed..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up. Called every hour only to be told that someone would be..."