I am disabled, and with the help of Binder and Binder Social Security attorneys, I was awarded Social Security benefits for a closed period of 17 months.The attorneys were paid their 30% but I didn't receive all of what I was awarded.
This was roughly 3 years ago & despite my numerous phone calls, they have done NOTHING to help me get the rest of my payment (aprox. $6,000.00)
Their policy is that the client isn't charged unless their case is won. They got their money!
It's not fair!No One there to help me!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "HARCUS SINCLAIR SOLICITORS / LONDON Failings in Truth and Integrity, Dishonesty, Misrepresentation, improper Service, Abuse of Self-represented Litigants, Violations of SRA Rules, Causing Financial Loss to a Spiritual Master and Interference..."
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET..."
- "I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them,..."
- "Ordered beautiful Zen arrangement. What was received had no resemblance with ordered item at all. Complained to Teleflora - was offered 30% refund. Didn't want to settle - requested full..."
- "These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you..."