Binder And Binder charges you fees as you go along and it is not "free" like they advertise.
Binder and Binder's advertisement says there is no fee until we win your case to collect Social Security.
That coulldnt be farther from the truth.
I HAD to stop them from continuing because I could afford them anymore.
Couldnt afford it.
I would receive letters and phone calls saying they needed a check for $30 here and $50 there because this is what the hospitals require...etc.
Their "free" service does not include photo copy fees, medical record fees and any other fee that it takes to work on your case.
I actually fell for this for the first 2 years.
I would get letters asking for money BEFORE they would continue.
I called and was told that the percentage they get if they win your Social Security does NOT include fees needed for the paperwork to get to that point.
YOU as the consumer have to pay for that.
After several hundred dollars I had to stop them from going any further. I was giving up groceries to go even this far.
It's a total rip off.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Social Security Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay..."
- "She is coming up on my credit report and I have never used her. I would like this off my credit report or I will call the police..."
- " Dear Readers of Ripoff Reports, We are a law office established in UAE since 2008, recently one of our Ex Client named, Thomas Jaskov C/0 Jaskov Consult , Jaskov Consult..."
- "We ordered a pizza and wings, this is what our wings looked like...."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I hired Reon Powdhar from Custom built contracting LLC in NJ also doing work and installations for..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."
- "Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!! For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE......"