1.8K views

I am disabled, and with the help of Binder and Binder Social Security attorneys, I was awarded Social Security benefits for a closed period of 17 months.The attorneys were paid their 30% but I didn't receive all of what I was awarded.

This was roughly 3 years ago & despite my numerous phone calls, they have done NOTHING to help me get the rest of my payment (aprox. $6,000.00)

Their policy is that the client isn't charged unless their case is won. They got their money!

It's not fair!No One there to help me!

Had an Experience with Binder And Binder?

Comments

I'm so glad I saw these reviews!!I also just received B&B's packet(someone elses name and SS# was on the first ones I opened!!) and I had a lot of questions.

I called them and I was waiting for a call from them and while waiting, I found this page. When they called back, I caught them in lies and basically laughed in their faces by the end of the call. :grin I've decided to hire a local LAWYER to help me with my appeal.

I think I've just been saved from a ton of BS!!!:p

I made the mistake of calling Bender and Bender.I have an over payment and made the mistake of mentioning this.

I was told I had to pay this off completely and then they would DECIDE if they would even take my case.

I got someone else to take my case & made sure not to mention the over payment. By the time my case is won there will be plenty of money for the social security to get their so called over payment back. Bender and Bender is crazy, why would I pay the social security off when I'm having to spend years fighting to get what is rightfully mine. All Bender and Bender is good as is advertising.

If you have to advertise the product is not good.This place is CRAZY.

I too have had poor representation from Binder and Binder in terms of receiving my benefits from the Social Security Administration.I am hoping there will be a class action lawsuit filed against them in the meantime, I will take the advice of one blogger the suggested the BBB or Consumer Affairs.

The Social Security Administration has made considerable errors in awarding my benefits in which I am entitled to by law. Binder and Binder were aware of the errors they made and did absolutely nothing to resolve them. However, they receive their payment for representing me, in which they did not represent me at all in my best interest. Binder and Binder made errors as well, and they know the Social Security laws.

So if they know the laws and what is expected, they should not be making any major errors that could jeopardize a client's case. Binder and Binder should also help the client when Social Security makes major errors that jeopardizes benefits due the client. I myself had worked long enough and paid into Social Security and am entitled benefits.

Representatives like Binder and Binder should be banned from assisting clients in the Social Security Disability process.They are taking disabled people's money.

stay away from this bussiness the people that work for him are very young and uneducated you pay for all the copies for them not ssd their copies they invest some postage is all. Apply yourself if you get turned down get help in your state but not these clowns if it had been up to them we would have never gotten his dissability. Awful and we paid alot for it!!!

Jan 2011 met with the Law Judge.B & B attorney came in never introduced himself.

only looked at a Computer screen. I was denied.. Now looking for another local attorney to take my Appeal. I have been shuffled from state to state.with B & B.

and guess what the Law Judge only had the original Dr.'s I sent in my first correspondence . I paid and Paid for present Dr. fees for records for them to continue and guess what those are probably laying on a desk in the desert.

after 3 yrs..I am very disappointed to say the least and my health is going down the toilet big time..

:zzz I am so happy I found this site.I have their package in my hand & when I got it in the mail after being on the phone for 58 minutes I thought wow didn't they record anything I said.

Then I saw yet another name on the paperwork & he was labeled an non-attorney advocate. I was leary so I started my search & found these reviews. Thank you all so much for taking your time to post these.

I will not be using B&B & will talk to my doctor some moe before finding a local attorney.I wish you all luck with your claims!

Do not let these guys outsource your case, only asking for delay's and trouble.Find a local atty.

that takes a fee (negotiable) and does not get a % of your award.

There are plenty of good SSD atty.s in bigger cities with good track records.These guys are only good at marketing, nothing else.

I am also a VERY UNSATISFIED "Client" of B&B.

I have been using them now going on 4 YEARS...YEAAAAAAH..F O U R .

After 2.5 years I FINALLY had a Disability hearing where as the attorney they appointed to me arrived withhis briefcase. I thought Thank Goodness. This Will FINALLY be done. WELL.....

the ONLY thing in his briefcase was a yellow note pad ...containg my name, case number and time of court written on it.

When my trial began, it was brought to my attention that the Social Security Office never RECEIVED MY MEDICAL RECORDS.. oR ANYTHING ELSE regarding my case! :?

I mean the Judge had NO INFORMATION regarding my situation.... :cry

In fact, the JUDGE commented that he ALWAYS has problems with Representatives of Binder & Binder not being prepared for trials.

to make a looong 4 year story short... I was refused my SSI, I relieved them of their "duties" in October because of that situation & all the confusion while dealing with them.

I have been assigned ATLEAST 12 to 15 Case workers since the beginning None of whom had my records ( which I had submitted ATLEAST 3 or 4 times)

This business has caused me SO MUCH Grief , Confusion and frustration!!

I am currently seeking local assistance

and PRAY this works out... I was informed by B& B that they will...

I WANNA PROOVE THEM INCAPABLE, IRRESPONIBLE & get them for FALSE ADVERTISING !!!

If ANYONE knows of a Law Suit Pending against them..PLEASE let me know. I THINk A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT should be filed...even if I have to do it!!!!

Please respond & let me know your alls opinions... & if you wanna get in line to sign up for a C.A.Lawsuit!!!!

:roll

signed... still hoping & Praying!!! :sigh

I am also a VERY UNSATISFIED "Client" of B&B.

I have been using them now going on 4 YEARS...YEAAAAAAH..F O U R .

I mean the Judge had NO INFORMATION regarding my situation.... :cry

This business has caused me SO MUCH Grief , Confusion and frustration!!

I am currently seeking local assistance

and PRAY this works out... I was informed by B& B that they will...

:roll

signed... still hoping & Praying!!! :sigh

Does Binder $ Binder accept overpayment cases, and if yes, has anyone experience with them regarding this and how are they paid?