1.6

The lawyers are not from Chicago and come in a the very last minute.The last lawyer I had did not ready my file prior to going into my hearing.

He acted like my case was not important and so, I only got a partial favorable. I am 62 years old with a number of aliments. The most debilitating ones were over looked and the attorney did nothing about it. It appeared that I was doomed before I got started.

All of the decision makers were white and had a sour look on their faces before I sat down. I felt alone and defeated before my attorney opened his mouth (which was not very often in my favor). I was told after a few months that I won both SSI and SSDI and was placed on SSI and removed and given SSDI. I called SSA and Binder and Binder and asked if this was true because I received notification for both in the mail but wanted to understand that my SSDI would not be taken away.

I was placed on Medicare parts A-D and was receiving full SSDI for 3 months when they came back and told me that they made a mistake and that I only qualified for SSI. Well, because I was told that I had won both by my rep at SSA and Binder and Binder I refused an appeal thinking that I had all I needed. I am devastated, totally depressed can't get out of bed in the morning don't want to live anymore. I have worked all of my life and now this.

My it is not easy being a minority in America-I truly feel that I was discriminated against by both SSA and Binder and Binder because of my age, my gender and my race. Anyway, I can't live on a lousy $400 a month-my insurance expired while waiting for these incompetents.

Lost, poor, old and alone.Thanks a lot!

Review about: Binder And Binder Attorney.

I liked: None of these.

I didn't like: Totally clueless, Attorney and caseworkers.

Had an Experience with Binder And Binder?

Comments