I was at the point where I was just about to send my packet in and hire them.I had a question and when the lady called me back, I could hear her yawning.

I caught them in 3 lies and THEY SENT ME ANOTHER CLIENTS PAPERWORK!! INCLUDING THEIR SS#!!! I decide to hire a local lawyer in June of '11 and already have my appeal hearing date!!! Only took 2 months!!

After you hire B&B, they sit on your case to let the payoff larger!

Took a friend of mine that hired them, 7 YEARS before it was all over.

They're crooks and that's all they are!!They take advantage of desperate people!1

Had an Experience with Binder And Binder?

Comments

Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein - Attorney Review Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein "Attorney David A. Russcol is a Sheister and a Schmack who in his mind thinks that he's worth a pretty penny but just scams money out of hard working people..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more