map-marker Hialeah, Florida

Due money. lost stolen veteran sharon maloney soc. 08750****. 954-381****. immed action wanted.

I want pension Ach opm 1 . Treas 310. Account 3936. Transfer to citibank. I'm the only *** person without the checks. Pay on service. IMMEDIATELY. Jason rollen didnt do it. opm didnt do it. warren county didnt do it. due money request lawyer. quick during the night. emergency..
Shady Kgw
map-marker Golden, Colorado

They suck

did you know you can record your personal phone calls. im NOT an attorney... but at least if they mess up your case or drag it out. There is a phone record of it. Again I am not a lawyer. i just know what i did to protect myself from them.

User's recommendation: check to see if you can record your personal phone calls with anyone.

map-marker Troutville, Virginia

I read several reviews and wish to put my experience with them on the site.

I used Binder & Binder to get SSDI. My main complaint is they would shift my case from person to person and one lady was just plain rude.

I spoke with a supervisor and said: "Either you handle my case yourself or give me only one representative, period". He was professional and the rest of my time with them, I had only one caseworker. I did not have to go to court, they either went for me or mailed the documentation to a judge. I received a document with the judge's findings, and he granted my disability.

I would not use Binder & Binder again only due to being shifted to different caseworkers. I would use a local attorney.

User's recommendation: Call a local attorney

dudley s Wyg

Help with claiming disability

The va has denied my hearing loss claim for disability after giving me hearing aids for loss of hearing. i was an aircraft mechanic. for 31/2 years on a B47 which had 6 J47 turbo jet engines on it. and at the time i was in the service we did not have the type of hearing protection that is used today. i have been hard of hearing every since i was discharged in 1964.
Peggy B Wbt

Verified Reviewer

Screwed me out of my disability.

I signed up with Binder and Binder in 2007, everything at first seemed smooth. Then they kept passing me off to suffer lawyers, and Everytime that happened you have to fill out all the same paperwork over and over again.

I asked why they don't keep my information and forward it to all the lawyer's they keep passing you to.

Months and months and months went by, a bunch of lawyers passed by me.

I finally got a court date, and Binder and Binder quit me.

I couldn't believe it, I tried getting another lawyer, but they didn't have enough time to prepare for me in court. I was so scared, I didn't go to court. I didn't know what to do. I had know paperwork, no mouthpiece, I had a matter of 2 weeks.

I finally went to a legitimate lawyer, only to find out that was my one and only chance to go to court. My work credits ran out in 2008, didn't know what they were, but it means no disability for a woman who was told she will never work again, had several surgeries and a Neuropace put in her brain. I can't drive anymore, I have several underlying issues. My Doctors cannot believe I am not on Disability.

They are all behind me, willing to sign any and documents needed. Binder and Binder took that all from me. Now I am screwed, and I worked hard, very hard for years.

I deserved something, more than what I received. Please be careful, find a local Social Security Lawyer, do not use Binder and Binder.

Cons:
  • Attorney and caseworkers
  • Totally clueless
  • Communication

User's recommendation: Beware of Binder and Binder.

map-marker Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

My facebook account has been locked plz unblock

My facebook account has been locked My Facebook account has been locked. I have also submitted my identity but after 24 hours no reply has been received, please check your system.And unlock my facebook account as soon as possible. Thank You My Account Information Love Get a Code By Email Option Show Love Unlock Facebook Account

User's recommendation: https://youtu.be/Ku77BFcsMWU

Nancy M Pwm

Extremely Loysy Experience

I called Binder &;;; Binder to handle my disability appeal. Started with a representative from New York, then was transferred to the Southern California office. All my representatives spoke English as a 2nd language. They didn't understand me nor I them. Kept getting new representatives but not once did I talk to a lawyer. They took forever sending my forms to Social Security, waiting 'til the very last moment. Frustrating as *** Finally, at my hearing before an administrative law judge, I got to see a lawyer . . . from the Bay Area. Even he hadn't been notified by Binder & Binder that my case had already been decided in my favor before the hearing date. Well, Binder & Binder got their 25% 3 weeks before I saw a dime. Once again, they took their sweet time. DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR ANYTHING, EVEN A DOG BITE!
Pros:
  • Answer the phone when you call them
Cons:
  • I wouldnt recommend this company to anyone

Preferred solution: Get out of the business

User's recommendation: Stay as far away from Binder & Binder as lossible

James T Cti

Verified Reviewer

Run. Run like a theif in the night.

Even after the judge told them I won my case on my own appeal, and they are not entitled to one cent. Binder still got over $12,000.00. CROOKS I tell you. I am looking for a lawsuit against them.
Loss:
$12000
Pros:
  • Horriable
Cons:
  • Evrything

Preferred solution: Full refund

Amiaya Bby

For ssd ssi

I am fully disabled I can't put myself in the shower I barely can wipe my own buttocks I'm sorry I'm just frustrated right now and I'm not getting a full benefits I'm not getting a full benefits did I mean entitled.
Cons:
  • Communication
map-marker Newark, New Jersey

It was good

They told me everything that would happen they got all paperwork from my Dr and sent it all in in nine months i got a call from SS they were looking into my case and i would rec a letter a week. Next day my keeps card came and 7 days later money was there and rec a letter. Not a proplem went smooth as glass.
Pros:
  • Case worker
Good customer service
Cevin Kfh

Disability

Information was obtained to begin process to file for disability
Good customer service
maria n Qjn
map-marker Croton On Hudson, New York

my question is i need help regarding my son i applied for ssi

i applied for my son benefits and i got denied 3 times and went for a fair hearing in front of judge with out reprentation didnt know i needed one judge asked and i didnt know til i got there but now i need help . my son is 15 years old hes been suffering from adhd and he been struggling in school i hes on meds and in special ed and hes on a 504 plan i brang all my sons documents to the hearing and summited eerything and overall tmy son still got denied i need help as his mom for my son
Ken S Ghv
map-marker Union Park, Florida

The worst advocate is Binder &Binder Ever

Like a idiot I hired these clowns.I did all the work they need money to get doctor records,I did it all my self.When it came down do getting doc records,they were paper,and my doc at that time said they were in the basement and could not find them.I threaten them with AMA ,what you no they found them the very next day.I call B&B and they said they didn't need them.They also said they would file 3 years back so I could get Paid.What a dam lie.I received SSI partial disability. I was sent a review 3 years late in paper by SSI and I told them B&B sucked and so did the judge for that BS hearing.I also told them if they screw with my SSI I will get a real lawyer NOT a Advocate like B&B.I was screwed out of 3 years of back pay.I need a lawyer to sue to get on medicare and sue for fully disabled.My doctor left Medicaid and now I have to pay this Quack 60 dollars for 2 minutes and he owns his own building and sucks as a doctor.Family run money making machine.Hippocratic Oath my *** Corporate greed,lets bring them to there knees.I hate Corporate greed.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Lousy
  • Horriable
  • Joke
Cons:
  • Exessive mail packets but no verbal communication
  • Evrything
  • Lackadaisical attitude
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Pay me 3 years of back pay, shouldn't be in business. They suck I should have Googled Them First

Guest

I had a great advocate . He flew in from NY to WVA and my hearing was very professional with a professional judge and a stenographer ,, plus 2 people who work for disability .

My only complaint and it was Disability not Binder and Binder was the wait on whether I was approved . It took about 2.5 months and I received a letter from THAT I HAD INDEED BEEN APPROVED. I wish my advocate would have called as the waiting to find out would have been shorter by a few weeks . You seem to be upset at Binder and Binder when the Judge ultimately is the one who looks through your medical history and makes the decision ...

You evidently only met partial with your medical records ? I also did not have to go out of my way for medical records .. Once again my problem with that was my Dr office taking forever to send my records to Binder and Binder... They actually sent my Dr a threatening letter about releasing them and they finally sent them !!

I feel Binder and Binder did right by me .. I have agoraphobia so hiring a local lawyer where I would be expected to go in multiple times was out of the question and for BINDER AND Binder to fly in a representative was comforting !! They received 6000.00 the exact amount in my agreement and my backpay came quickly !! Also no matter what attorney you use you automatically lose 3 months of back pay as instructed by SSA .

That has nothing to do with who represents you.

Perhaps you didn't fully understand and perhaps you should have known they are REPRESENTATIVES and the only real lawyers there were the BINDERS !!! It's very clear if you read everything !!

Guest

Binder & Binder did everything for me and guided me through this process. I had to go to a doctor to certify my disability and it took 1 and 1/2 years but they came through with flying colors and now I am getting my monthly checks.Thank you binder & binder!

View more comments (1)
Featured
Carol G Bth

What people don't understand

Binder And Binder - What people don't understand
Explore video interviews

#1 - Binder & Binder are NOT attorneys. They are “advocates”.

#2 - Social Security is nothing but a waiting game. They are understaffed and underfunded. It is not that the lawyer/representative is not doing anything, it is that your file is at the SSA in a pile and will not get looked at or scheduled for months or years. There is nothing for your representative to do during this wait.

#3 - 90% of cases are denied the very first time due to the fact that over half of the denied cases will not appeal. This is from an attorneywho previously worked FOR SSA

#4 - it is not determined by whether your condition is on the list of disabilities, but by how severe your symptoms are

#5 - it is also determinedby if you can do ANY job(janitorial, laundry services, etc.) not just be the job youpreviously had

#6 - contact your Congressman about your case. It's not a guarantee, but it can help.

I have been through this process several times - first for my (now ex) husband who had a rare autoimmune disease (took 2 years from initial filing), and my son who has severe PTSD (1 1/2 years from initial filing), and now myself. I was denied at first Judicial Hearing for SSD and now just got my date for SSI Judicial Hearing. I filed initially in 2013

Got my hearing date
map-marker Charlotte, North Carolina

Greedy back stabber

First they kept asking for the same information over and over again. Then after being paid petitioned the court for the 25% instead of the fee I was told. Disability didn't catch up with me for 11 years now I have to pay them back the extra money they got.
Guest

Didn't read or UNDERSTAND what you signed huh? Thanks for the warning to the rest of us to know what we're signing.

James T Cti

Even after the judge told them I won my on case, and they are not entitle to one cent. Binder still got over $12,000.00.

CROOKS I tell you. I am looking for a lawsuit against them.

View more comments (1)
Anijah Hdy

Scam!!!! Scam!!!!

So my question to all of the people who wrote reviews what is the end result who is going to start a class Action lawsuit Against them are we going to complain about their services or do something about it

Guest

Why do you make complaints from multiple accounts? Hmmm....

I concur.

Guest

I filed in June 2012 and got my benefits and $40,000 on Jan.2013. Full benefits and back pay in 7 months . I AIN'T MAD.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1694546

I got 22,000$ -- my backpay for my occupation . It took 3 years to get approved but that was my DR'S slow as a snail staff who never could get things signed and sent !!

Not Binder and Binders fault !! I am receiving my monthly check and there is no HAPPY or WINNING to be declared disabled but I am grateful the representative was able to be by my side .. To many people think these people are all LAWYERS ... If you read the information before signing with them then it's very clear they are not !!

If you want to take a chance and hire a lawyer ,, then win or lose pay them a ton of money then go for it.

But Binder and Binder caps their fee at 6000.00$ and if you don't get approved you don't pay !!! Educate yourself on who you are doing business with and then you have no reason to complain !!

Guest

I hear you on that! After talking me into applying, then two years of legal wrangling, when the case finally went before the appeals court, the clown from Binder and Binder asked me how much of my life was effected by my back problems.

My Back had nothing to do with my case. He was utterly clueless as to why he was there. End result? LOST and going broke!!

Back to work struggling and disabled for the the better part of the next 5 years. What a fabulous company!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1679861

Who talked you into applying ? That was your decision !!

My advocate flew in from NY where we met at the SS building in a small office to go over what would be discussed plus I watched the DVD they sent before my hearing ...

I knew going into this they were representatives not All attorneys .. You never get a attorney !!

View more comments (5)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article