Binder and Binder has got to be the all time worst people one could use when trying to win a social security or disability claim.I had cancer three times, chemo, radiation and then was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis...it took me three years and about seven different "agents" who were handling my case who continually got the names of my doctors wrong as well a the addresses and phone numbers...finally when it did came down to my day in court, my representative whom I had never met and was not an attorney, siad absolutely nothing on my behalf.

We were in front of the judge maybe five minutes, dismissed and I received a letter with big bold writing stating, "DENIED" Reason? I apparently was a drug seeker. They are impossible to reach, transfer your case all over the place, are not attorneys and are not licensed to practice law. Do yourself a favor and find someone personal who can work on a contingency basis.

You will be saving yourself a lot of heartache trust me.Binder and Binder sucks!

Review about: Binder And Binder Attorney.

Had an Experience with Binder And Binder?

Comments

McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more