Binder and Binder has got to be the all time worst people one could use when trying to win a social security or disability claim.I had cancer three times, chemo, radiation and then was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis...it took me three years and about seven different "agents" who were handling my case who continually got the names of my doctors wrong as well a the addresses and phone numbers...finally when it did came down to my day in court, my representative whom I had never met and was not an attorney, siad absolutely nothing on my behalf.

We were in front of the judge maybe five minutes, dismissed and I received a letter with big bold writing stating, "DENIED" Reason? I apparently was a drug seeker. They are impossible to reach, transfer your case all over the place, are not attorneys and are not licensed to practice law. Do yourself a favor and find someone personal who can work on a contingency basis.

You will be saving yourself a lot of heartache trust me.Binder and Binder sucks!

Review about: Binder And Binder Attorney.

Had an Experience with Binder And Binder?

Comments

The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Attorney, Vexatious Litigant Too? The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney, San Diego County, The_McMillan_Law_Firm, had sued and lost of course, but then appealed. Scott McMillan appealed and lost being deemed a vexatious litigant by the..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - The-McMillan-Law-Firm-Scott-La-Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "San Diego attorney Scott McMillan, La Mesa law firm, Michelle Volk, the associate, claimed on his website it was a “leading” litigation firm. The fact is, if “leading” means having..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more