I have quite a bit of knowledge about expensive knowledgeable lawyers from several bits of personal life experiences and family experiences...I went cheap with Binder and Binder, I guess...because they delivered cheap lawyer...honestly when I had a P.A., he did a better job than Binder and Binder.Don't waste your time.

I waited three years to finally meet some guy who admitted to me that he didn't even like working for Binder and Binder about three minutes after I arrived there. I was hoping that all of the calls that I received from Binder and Binder would help me in some way. Nope! They asked me to fill out the SAME EXACT forms over and over and over again.

Every time someone would call me, it would be a new person I could barely understand asking me the same repetitive questions like no one at Binder and Binder had ever spoke to me EVER BEFORE. And the court date was pathetic, no knowledge was given to preparation, nothing. The judge slaughtered me. I have mental illness which they have no knowledge about.

I might have won If I had no limbs and was a blind, deaf mute.My name is Ashley Ward and I am upset!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with lawyer that showed up to my hearing and he was nice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of binder and binder legal service. Binder And Binder needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned binder and binder legal service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Binder And Binder.