i was unable to work apr 2004 and called b&b oct 2004.

on apr 3rd, was t-boned and broke everything from my neck to my toes ;ie shoulder,humerous,crushed elbow,broken arm,shatterd pelvis,femur(in four places),knee,tibia,three ribs and two toes. i have 17 screws 2 brackets, 2 pieces of wire and a 1 ft rod...just in pelvis.

had my first hearing was aug 2006, and found out my caseworker was fired, for not updating files, mine one of them. i went to hearing in a wheelchair,unable to walk till dec, and nothing was said about the wreck i was in(they said it was seperate case from first and could'nt stack cases)

well 2 yrs and getting charged for TWO cases($1200.00), won but they only went back to the date of wreck. DO NOT USE THEM.

Had an Experience with Binder And Binder?

Comments

#190471

The government deciding that you were disabled at the time of your car wreck and not before can hardly be blamed on the lawyer.

Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust Review from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more