called and receptionist said BanaB could not help!WHAT PArt of stroke and total left side paralysis didn't the *** answering the phonenot understand???????Thank you forNOTHING!!!!!

I willfind some other law firm that will help! now I am pissed at PC because I am literate and can post my complaint in 50 words PC wants me to be grossly verbose!If I were to be profane it would be directed at PC!Now, I have to come up with 27 additional words which are not needed at all!

Just some *** at PC that wants to taunt someone paralyzed!May I now rest in peace?101 word count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-jerksPC is more interested in $5.99 A MONTH FOR A pREMIUM REVIEW THAN HELPING SOMEONE WHO IS PARALYZED

Review about: Binder And Binder Attorney.

Had an Experience with Binder And Binder?

Comments

You would have hated them anyway. Check reviews on this site.

Hush child, there are a gazillion law firms, call around till you find the one right for you. But please don't act like a bratty child because the first one you called told you they wouldn't handle your case. That is their pejorative!

Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust Review from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Myler Disability - My Review Myler Disability "So,Far my experience has not been a problem. I filed..I got declined and the law firm moved forward with an appeal to proceed my case. They kepted in contact with..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more