I am so sorry to read these reports and also grateful; I started my claim w/B&B in May 2011.Since that time I have made numerous calls to my representative, appointed me,(Karen Gadsten, from the Bronx, NY location) to give and get information.

I am told each time I call that my rep is at lunch and after all this time has not returned my calls. This is definately a red flag. What can I do, like securing another attorney, maybe? Will B&B still be able to charge me for services if I discontinue my case.

I am in dire need, in that, I filed my own claim alone in 2010.You know where that got me!

Had an Experience with Binder And Binder?

Comments

spirit49

I am getting another attorney, I just can not run the risk of dealing w/B&B any longer, the complaints are far too many and makes me afraid of these people. Since I last posted, I have also received another representative, as well.

I am so hurt and upset that I have been passed around from person to person.I canno pay my rent and have sent documentation to say so.

My doctor has filled out so many forms, he does not even want to see me any more.I am at a loss and ready for a breakdown, Please help me.

Binder And Binder - THIS is what YOU need to know about filing a claim! Binder And Binder "First and foremost this is NOT a complaint, but an awareness raising eye opener! Binder and Binder (nor ANY OTHER disability advocacy company and or law firm) does NOT have any..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more