I am so sorry to read these reports and also grateful; I started my claim w/B&B in May 2011. Since that time I have made numerous calls to my representative, appointed me,(Karen Gadsten, from the Bronx, NY location) to give and get information.

I am told each time I call that my rep is at lunch and after all this time has not returned my calls. This is definately a red flag. What can I do, like securing another attorney, maybe? Will B&B still be able to charge me for services if I discontinue my case.

I am in dire need, in that, I filed my own claim alone in 2010. You know where that got me!

Comments

spirit49

I am getting another attorney, I just can not run the risk of dealing w/B&B any longer, the complaints are far too many and makes me afraid of these people. Since I last posted, I have also received another representative, as well.

I am so hurt and upset that I have been passed around from person to person. I canno pay my rent and have sent documentation to say so.

My doctor has filled out so many forms, he does not even want to see me any more. I am at a loss and ready for a breakdown, Please help me.