Morrison, Colorado

i hired binder & binder for my social security disability case.

I could not get in touch with my case manager, EVER.

I ended up gathering my own medical records & submitting them to the correct Dr office so they could fill out the paperwork needed for my atty to submit for my case. I was never even told who my atty was. I dropped binder & binder and when my case was settled sued for a % of my back pay for doing NOTHING.

DO NOT use this firm as you will only run into frustrating situations and no one to help.Trust me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of social security disability. Binder And Binder needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned social security disability in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Binder And Binder.

Had an Experience with Binder And Binder?

Comments

how did you drop them ,did you just get another atty im worried

Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Claery And Green - Bad!!!*** Claery And Green "*** this firm all the real reviews are the one star all the 4 stars are people they know !!! ALL they do is charge charge charge don't contact you..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more